Oyster shell powder

1/

The composition of oyster shells is more than 98% calcium carbonate, and the remaining 1-2% is protein and carbohydrates. After being heated at a high temperature of about 1000°C, the powder of Calcium Carbonate (CaC03) obtained after calcination will be converted into Calcium Oxide (CaO). After calcium oxide is dissolved in water, it will become an alkaline and antibacterial calcium hydroxide (Ca(OH)2) aqueous solution. It can be used for disinfection. more

1/

Material Features 材質特性
◙ Heat-resistance/Thermal insulation
Factory Information 廠商資料

需進行會員登入,才能看到廠商相關資料

Quick login

The composition of oyster shells is more than 98% calcium carbonate, and the remaining 1-2% is protein and carbohydrates. After being heated at a high temperature of about 1000°C, the powder of Calcium Carbonate (CaC03) obtained after calcination will be converted into Calcium Oxide (CaO). After calcium oxide is dissolved in water, it will become an alkaline and antibacterial calcium hydroxide (Ca(OH)2) aqueous solution. It can be used for disinfection.