Make a Reservation
The Sustainable Materials Library (SML) attaches importance to the right of a user (visitor), will secure the equipment and information; maintain the library in a quiet and tidy environment. To enhance literacy usage, control the usage behavior efficiently, the Plastic Industry Development Center (PIDC) as management has formulated a rule of space utilization, to fulfill the functions of SML.
Due to COVID-19 pandemics, SML only accepts the group reservation, requires at least 5 persons for each group. Please make the reservation 10 days before the day of the visit, via submit the application form (refer to the attachment 1) or contact us (Tel: 04-23595900 extensions “Sustainable Design Group”). Your reservation will be confirmed once it is approved by PIDC. However, if the group is less than 5 persons, please note that you are required to provide reasons.
- SML only open to the public every Tuesday to Friday, from 9 am to 4 pm. Maximum 1 hour per visit. Please note that SML did not open during weekends and public holidays.
- If there is an event, activities, or renovation ongoing, PIDC will announce the notice of temporarily closed for the visit in advance. Due to the COVID-19 spread prevention, you are allowed to entering when you have done register at the lobby and wear a mask during the whole visit.
- To maintain a quiet environment, please keep silent or reduce your volume, and turn your smartphone into vibration mode when you are in the library.
- The following goods/behaviors are strictly not allowed:
- Damage any things or equipment in the library.
- Littering, smoking, eating, and napping.
- Any steal or offenses against public decency, privacy and safety…etc.
- Please take good care of your belonging stuff and the SML did not have any responsibility for any belonging stuff.
- You are required to follow the guidelines of utilization for any resources or collections.
- Any camera or recording equipment only allows use in the SML once it was agreed and approved by PIDC. The visitor must follow the rules/guidelines; state the purposes and related information when in the application stage. PIDC did not allow photos or videos used in any dissemination or unrelated activities without permission.
- Any user (visitor) did not follow the above rules/guidelines, SML will try to advise first and if failed, then PIDC as management has the right to terminate all visiting and right of a user on usage.
- If there is any others prohibition that did not state, it will refer to the related rules/guidelines by PIDC.