PUR Hot Melt Adhesive for Building Materials
"PUR (PR-6643) is an environmentally friendly material, which can protect the environment and save resources. It can be used for board bonding, such as wall panels, sound-absorbing mats, floors, and furniture. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. The solid content is 100%, no solvent is added, and only heating and melting are required, so it does not pollute the environment and no harmful substances remain in the finished product.
2. No need to use any bridging agent.
3. The pasted composite has good weather resistance, solvent and has great chemical resistance.
4. Strong initial adhesion, which can solve the problem of edge warping.
5. Do not add volatile substances, such as formaldehyde, toluene, etc."